Monday, April 28, 2014

There Is A Light At the End Of the Tunnel.. Spring Is Here

Good evening to all my favorite fashionholics,

As I stated in my title, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Exams are almost over and those final grades are almost in and then... IT'S SUMMER TIME! Thank God, right? No more papers, projects, tests, quizzes, etc. Now all you have to worry about is when, where, and what time you're going to the beach. Sounds perfect to me!

Spring time is one of my favorite seasons. The flowers are blooming, the birds are nesting, and the sun shines a little brighter, which means, it's time to switch up your wardrobe! AHHHHHH! I love the sound of those words. I'm really good at shopping and blowing all my money (remember this is a judge free zone, since we are in a fashionholics meeting) and a new wardrobe is music to my ears. Let's get started with the spring outfits, shall we?


Spring Outfit

This definitely will be hanging in my closet for a spring time must outfit. It's colorful, cool, and collected. Jean shirts are a new thing this season, you see people wearing them with white pants, black leggings, and now with some coral shorts! You can find a jean shirt anywhere (Target, Forever 21, Kohl's, etc.) Add a floral scarf, a turquoise and coral/gold bracelet, and a tan purse and you're all set! Be a trend setter, not a follower. You'll totally rock this outfit.

Spring Hairstyle
To go along with your new spring outfit, here is a new spring hairstyle. This is easy as one, two, three and you'll be out the door and looking' good. Just follow the simple steps above for this easy half up / half down hairstyle!

Spring Makeup
Since it's spring time, you really don't need a lot of makeup, especially because it's like 100 degrees out (literally). So, just keep it simple with a light powder foundation and light corals and pinks to brighten your features!

Spring Nails
So, I have another confession to make... I am obsessed with Essie Nail Polish.. I collect it. I know, I know, but that's why I'm here. I'm trying to get better.. I feel much better after that confession.. Anyway, Essie has a ton of great spring time colors, see the picture above for a few of the colors. Go out and pamper yourself now and then with a nice mani/pedi. 

Well, that's it for this week fashionholics. Good luck on the rest of your exams and remember to always have your confidence in your back pocket and that you're beautiful, don't you ever forget it!

Kisses,
Sam

2 comments: